Join the team at NZFVC
Thu 25 Aug 2022
We are looking for a Kaupapa Māori Research Lead and a Project Support Coordinator to join our team
We are excited to announce that the team at NZFVC is about to grow. We are looking for a Kaupapa Māori Research Lead and a Project Support Coordinator to support our work.
Kaupapa Māori Research Lead
This is a permanent part time (24 hours per week) role. We are looking for someone who can:
- Develop and lead the implementation of a Māori information strategy for the NZFVC.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Māori researchers and networks.
- Support effective knowledge translation and mobilisation activities that enhance understandings of family, whānau and mahi tūkino/sexual violence in Aotearoa.
- Identify and communicate critical knowledge gaps to inform future research.
- Contribute to the development of resources and research translation outputs including research reports, issues papers, evidence briefs, webinars and infographics.
- Produce regular summaries of administrative data on family violence and sexual violence and provide analysis of the data suitable for a broad audience.
- Provide subject matter expertise to support submissions and consultations on government policy and legislative change.
- Support the integration of community research and practice based evidence into the work of the NZFVC.
For more information on the Kaupapa Māori Research Lead role including how to apply please see the advertisement on the Seek website. Applications are open until 5pm, 12 September 2022.
Project Support Coordinator
This is a permanent part time (20 hours per week) role. We are looking for someone who can:
- Coordinate NZFVC events both online and face to face, including webinars, seminars and consultation hui.
- Facilitate successful collection and reporting of engagement, outcome and successful delivery of events.
- Oversee and update NZFVC social media channels, NZFVC News, Events and other relevant research and information.
- Produce high quality documents for funder/evaluation/informational/outcome reports, presentations, newsletters, email memos, minutes of board and other meetings.
- Effective information and data capture, storage and sharing systems for the NZFVC Team are in place and maintained.
For more information on the Project Support Coordinator role including how to apply please see the advertisement on the Seek website. Applications are open until 5pm, 12 September 2022.
Please also share these opportunities with your networks.